Feedback for article:
Effect of melanin produced by a recombinant Escherichia coli on antibacterial activity of antibiotics
Guidelines and Warranties:
Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection (J Microbiol Immunol Infect) aims to make available online all responses that contribute substantially to the topic. When you submit a Response to an article in J Microbiol Immunol Infect, you agree to the following, which may be amended by from time to time:
- J Microbiol Immunol Infect has an absolute discretion on whether or not to publish responses received. J Microbiol Immunol Infect will not publish responses, that are, or appear to be in any way, obscene, libellous, illegal, incomprehensible, rude, or by nature of their content reflect an advertisement or advertising interest, or that disclose information on patients without their written consent, or are received without accurate personal details of the person posting the response, including a valid e-mail address, or from a person who does not respond to email inquiries.
- All responses are eligible for publication in J Microbiol Immunol Infect and all other publications of the Taiwan Society of Microbiology, the Chinese Society of Immunology, the Infectious Diseases Society of Taiwan, and the Taiwan Society of Parasitology be it online or in print medium, and in any present or future medium.
- J Microbiol Immunol Infect reserves the right to edit responses before and after publication.
- You (and other authors [if any]) in your Response agree for your name(s) to be published along with your Response. If you wish for your e-mail address to be included, please include your e-mail address in the body of the text of your Response.
- You warrant that if in any way your Response, and any description or photograph therein could enable patients to recognise themselves, you have obtained their written consent to publication before sending your Response.
- You warrant that your Response is original and does not infringe or violate any existing copyright or other third-party right, and that you have obtained permission from the copyright holder(s) to reproduce (in all media including print and electronic form) material not owned by you, and that you have acknowledged the source.
- You warrant that your Response does not contain any material of an obscene, indecent, libellous, or otherwise unlawful nature and that, to the best of your knowledge, does not infringe the rights of others, and by submitting your Response you agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Editors, J Microbiol Immunol Infect, the Taiwan Society of Microbiology, the Chinese Society of Immunology, the Infectious Diseases Society of Taiwan, the Taiwan Society of Parasitology, and the Publisher, Scientific Communications International Limited against all claims and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) that may cause to arise from your Response.
- Once your Response has been published on JMII.org, you will not have the right to have it removed or edited. J Microbiol Immunol Infect, the Taiwan Society of Microbiology, the Chinese Society of Immunology, the Infectious Diseases Society of Taiwan, and the Taiwan Society of Parasitology, and the Publisher, shall however, have the right to remove any article at its absolute discretion.
Fields marked with an asterisk [*] are mandatory.
Statement of Competing Interests